Bridgerton Collection Volume 3, by Julia Quinn

warrenpeace's review

lighthearted relaxing medium-paced

enjoyjournaling's review

lighthearted fast-paced

I’m happy to have finished the series finally, the completist in me is happy, hahaha. This collection starts with It’s in His Kiss, Hyacinth’s story, which I give a 3.50. I really like the plot and chemistry between the two main characters, but I do generally find the personality trait where you flirt by somewhat insulting the other person annoying. So, overall liked it, just found one personality trait frustrating. Gregory’s book is the last one, On the Way to the Wedding, and it was my favorite of the three, even if it was maybe a tad melodramatic at the end. Gave it a 3.75. Gregory’s sort of soft and fluffy, in a way that’s a little unlike his older brothers (although maybe more like Colin in the show). I didn’t care for the prequel, Because of Miss Bridgerton, I really just want what I will not get, which is Violet (current Bridgerton mom) and Edmund’s relationship. I didn’t mind George, but didn’t care for Billie too much, and feel like they went from childhood enemies to crushes without any explanation other than, hey they grew up attractive. Gave it a 2.50.

crazyshannonigans's review

adventurous emotional funny hopeful medium-paced