She Said Yes, by Tasha L. Harrison

bookswithgab's review

This book was so good. I usually am not big on multiple books that follow the same couple. But I love Darcy and Tommy’s characters so this book was a lot of fun to read. Also it was so hot Tasha knows how to write some good sex scenes.

chelseavk's review

emotional tense medium-paced

This was such a disappointment. The first 3/4 of the book was a sex fest and the last 1/4 was more of what I wanted from the book as a whole (only super rushed and leaving plot holes). On top of that, this book made me really dislike Darcy. Everything (and I do mean everything) in the relationship was about her and Tomas giving her everything she wanted and taking any/all blame etc on himself. I hated it and felt Tomas didn't get anything except sex from her in return, which ruined the story for me.

goldenprose's review

emotional funny hopeful inspiring lighthearted reflective relaxing tense medium-paced

jsreads14's review

emotional fast-paced

vinylreads's review

adventurous emotional funny fast-paced

How was the sequel even better than the first and I loved this first! Ms Darcy I’m jealous girl!!

rae_bookmarkchronicles's review

tense medium-paced

Love that there is a sequel!

So I didn't enjoy this one as much and I think it's partially because I truly hate
Spoiler Jared. He was so unsupportive of Tomas going to Costa Rica and then acted like a bitch when he found out that they were together.

One thing that I really loved though was the open conversations about consent and kinks. I also really loved that when Darcy called Tomas out, he immediately acknowledged that he fucked up. We love a man who can admit when he's wrong and take accountability.

Considering joining the author's patreon to get the epilogue!

thefatpaperback's review

emotional hopeful lighthearted medium-paced

Follows characters from book 1 as they runaway on vacation to explore their feelings for one another. SO FREAKING GOOD. Can’t recommend this duet enough!!!

kikiareyoureading's review

emotional lighthearted fast-paced

mistyahem's review

fast-paced

pendygal80's review

Loved being back with Tomas and Darcy - they are still so hot, so sweet, so delightfully fun together.