The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright by Tessa Dare

alisoun's review against another edition

Deffos could have been longer but at least it didn't try to do Too Much as TD novellas are want to do.
1x spicy scene

rathernovel's review against another edition

lighthearted medium-paced

ilaurin's review against another edition

Light, entertaining short historical romance between 2 people who are a bit wild but have hearts of gold.

heidenkind's review against another edition

Overall pretty fun, although it had a prologue and that kind of pissed me off. A prologue in a novella? Really.

lifeand100books's review against another edition

100 stars please.

missdaruma's review against another edition

funny lighthearted fast-paced

idrils's review against another edition

funny lighthearted fast-paced

Tessa Dare's prose is always delightful. I knocked a star off because I'm a big baby and I didn't like how Imposing and somewhat condescending the male love interest is.

twocatstailoring's review against another edition

funny lighthearted relaxing medium-paced

bookloverchelle's review against another edition

Goodness gracious this book was tons of fun! I loved Miss Eliza Cade and I thought that Harry Wright was a wonderfully written character. These two kept crossing paths over the years and there were sparks flying in every direction but because Eliza could not be wed until her older sisters were, she was on the back burner. This didn’t stop her and Harry from getting to know each other and falling more and more in love, even if they don’t realize it at the time. I loved Eliza’s family and I would love to see them each get a story of their own. Tessa Dare is a fun, funny, and sexy addition to any historical romance library.

c4nd1e's review against another edition

I enjoyed reading this novella. The story was spread out over several years and I liked how the characters grew up through that time and came together.