trinamarie's review against another edition

emotional informative reflective sad medium-paced

grumpy_sunshine's review

Didn't like the narrators pace

darkpsychereads's review against another edition

This book is just rubbish and I'm all for female archetypes and intuition but the execution of points is poor. Needs conciseness, less babblage. For some reason the vibe in the book is incredibly malicious throughout - stories of victimhood and language shaped around malevolence or violence. I struggle to read a lot of harsh words.. it's painful. I didn't feel empowered at all. I stopped reading fairly early. Some of the points could have been well delivered but it was just coated in layers of word filler.

umrah's review

informative inspiring reflective slow-paced

wow, i finally finished. yes! um, this took me like what, 3 months, which is crazy but the important thing is! I finished. i started this book, not really knowing what i was getting into, i suppose. i just thought the title was very interesting and it was a gift to me from my great-uncle. however, this book made me *think*. a lot. i may have needed some breaks in between, or got bored/burnt out by it, i always found a need to move forward. this book explored many interesting ideas, a lot of fascinating ideas. i still can't figure out how i really think about this book, though. i feel like, sometimes, it gets a bit *stretched*, although i understand i'm not in any place to actually criticize it. i'd say though, i did enjoy it. the stories and myths were enjoyable, some of the ideas, the lessons, i think it's going to help me in the future, haha!

again, don't mind my review, please. they're literally just ramblings, haha, i didn't plan this whatsoever. anyways, happy reading guys!

roseandbramble's review

informative reflective slow-paced

If you listen to think book like I did I recommend listening at 4.5 speed. I’m not even kidding. The book has great stories and I loved them, but seriously the authors soothing voice and pauses are much too long I almost stopped listening all together. So it’s worth it but don’t struggle like I did in the beginning.

jaybeesgotpaperback's review

A long read. Took me about a year to finish (alongside other books). A worthwhile read, though! Had to take breaks from feeling a little spiritually/psychologically bruised, but it has had such a powerful effect. Everyone should read this book to understand themselves and others better.

leawon's review against another edition

adventurous challenging emotional funny hopeful informative inspiring reflective medium-paced

anna_scht7's review against another edition

dark informative inspiring mysterious reflective sad medium-paced

espressofrijole's review

informative medium-paced

maryharker's review against another edition

adventurous dark emotional funny hopeful informative inspiring lighthearted mysterious reflective relaxing sad slow-paced