Under My Skin: A Stark Novel, by J. Kenner

paddlefoot55's review

ARC received from publisher via Netgalley for an honest review

Jackson Steele is back baby, and I couldn't be happier! We were left on a cliffy at the end of book 2, and there is still so much I need to know.

Thankfully, Ms Kenner does not leave us hanging in this final installment of Jackson and Sylvia's story. They were so close but so far from their HEA at the end of On My Knees, I just didn't know how she was going to bring it all together.

But I should not have been worried at all about it, as Under My Skin was amazing. Our lover's story was never, ever going to be an easy journey to a happily ever after, but the twists and turns this final installment took blew me away.

We have suspense, love, laughter, and of course sexy times. Ms Kenner gives good sexy times! But most of all, I loved how through it all, Jackson and Sylvia loved. Love each other, loved their friends, loved family (that deserved their love).

And I adored that we got more of the man that got me into reading J. Kenner books, Damien Stark. There were a couple of parallels between Damien and Jackson's story that I feel tied them and their stories a little closer together.

It is always a sad day when I get to the end of a J. Kenner series - it just makes me very impatient for more.

So Julie, I hope we don't have too long to wait for your next series.

description Smokin Hot Book Blog Email

caytiecadence's review

Good ending but it felt rushed. There was so much build up to something and then.... It fell flat. But I liked the book till then and after. Thus 4 stars.

smuthutbooks's review

This is the final book in the Stark International trilogy and was the best one out of this trilogy. There is so much in this book that will attract many readers, but you must read the other 2 books first.
Sylvia and Jackson go out with a bang in this conclusion and no better way to end the story. If you enjoy reading about murder, mystery, passionate scenes with or without sex and betrayal go back and read the beginning of this trilogy cause you won't want to miss the many twists and turns that end the story between these two.

tfail24's review

Under My Skin – Stark International #3
J. Kenner

This was the final installment in Jackson and Sylvia’s story. It picks up where book 2 ended and Jackson and Sylvia is trying to come to grips with everything that is happening around them and how it is going to effect their relationship.

They face several ups and downs in Under My Skin – both personally and work related. Jackson’s future hangs in the balance and the resort is under attack by an unknown source. As in the other books they both do what they think they need to do to protect each other, but in the end they just end up hurting each other in the process.

If you have read the other two books then YOU MUST READ Under My Skin to see how everything for Jackson and Sylvia works out. The end of the book left me happy and couldn’t have been a more perfect ending to their story.

makeu1dor's review

Review to come closer to release date!!!!!

noveladdiction's review

Review to come.

lindas_bookstoread's review

I enjoyed this series a lot. Small Spoiler Alert: I was very happy the story ended as it did, because I was not too sure. The main characters were people I wanted to root for... I do think J. should continue writing about Jackson and Syl. I'm sure she could find a way to give us more......!!!!!!