Everfound by Neal Shusterman

zebacorey's review against another edition

adventurous dark emotional reflective sad medium-paced

cameronhcwes's review against another edition

Mary se merecĂ­a una muerte mas dolorosa.

baker16's review against another edition

I love the whole resolution at the end of the story.

mfh1979's review against another edition

This took a long while. Great ending of the trilogy

tiffanywang29's review against another edition

OMG THE ENDING THOUGH. I started this series thinking it was pretty good-not amazing, but good enough to spend a lazy summer afternoon reading. However, this last book blew everything out of the water. I loved how all the characters really found themselves and had a happy ending in their own different ways. Before the end of the book, I was really upset because there were some issues in the first two books that were not resolved, like the issue with Vari. But then, BOOM everything becomes clear again. In this book, Shusterman explores the darkness of human nature as well as its complex feelings of love and hatred. Plus, I have to say I really shipped Allie x Mikey and Jix x Jill.

alewo27's review against another edition

Everfound is an appropriate and moving end to a most original concept. In a world just outside of our own is a society of children that either lost their way or were stolen away from the light. As the previous books, Mr. Shusterman brings you on a fantasy wild ride with vortexes, Mayan kingdoms, and painted warriors. But what makes these books unlike the numerous other novels you will see on the Teen shelves is the simple undertone of life, death, and love. Although you will be sad to loose these beloved young people you've journeyed with for so long, you want them to find peace in their deaths. But you never know....perhaps Neal Shusterman is an ex-skinjacker breaking all the rules. ;)

mnyberg's review against another edition

Wrapped up nicely in the end with more character introductions along the way. Enjoyed the series. Light and imaginative.

kelleemoye's review against another edition

Wow. I am in awe of Neal Shusterman's imagination and genius. Brilliant trilogy.

truliec's review against another edition

Overall, I enjoyed this series. When each book ended, I was anxious to get the next one to see what would happen with Mary & Allie & Nick & Mikey and all the others.

Everfound was just as good as the first two books in the series.

dosxhime's review against another edition

adventurous dark emotional funny mysterious reflective medium-paced

Crying, throwing up, screaming as I finally muster up the courage to finish up the Skinjakcer Trilogy. God, I didn't think I would love these character as much as the Enemy Kids, but I did. I do.

The characters and world-building was top-notch. Just beautiful and poetic. And maybe I'm just biased, but I absolutely believe that this series should be hyped up more. The ending was satisfying and I feel like everyone got where they were going. My favorite character has to be Mary, but it's so hard to choose just 1.

Anyways this series was just a delight to read from start to finish. The Skinjacker series stole my heart, broke it, and then fixed it again. Just lovely.

4.5/ 5 A-