Headless: An Erotic Short Story, by Aveda Vice

bookbruin's review against another edition

Interesting erotic twist on The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Super short MMF poly romance. Great premise, but the writing was a bit too convoluted and flowery at times. A quick and sexy Halloween read.

sadiereads_'s review against another edition

No rating for this bc it’s a short one

The writing of this felt spooky and works really well with this retelling. I can’t wait for the full length

jhen_squared's review against another edition

I expected more

I thought this would be a nice short smutty read but it just...all felt so vague and like it was trying to be pretty and metaphorical the entire time. I felt like I read a summary of a sex scene and not an actual sex scene. I personally didn't find it erotic (which I know this author was going for based on the writing but we were held at such a distance) and it barely felt smutty to me. Not for me but I can see why the reasons I didn't like it would work for others.

izzy_happyfornow's review against another edition

I need the full length

mandyk's review

This was my first work from this other so I don’t know if it’s just the brevity or the authors writing style, but I wasn’t really sure what was happening half the time. Weird in a fun way. MMF.

sar_go's review

fast-paced

thebooknerd_smt's review against another edition

Considering this was only about 17 pages, rating it was a bit difficult. That being said, I enjoyed it but of course was left wanting more

thereadinghammock_mserinv's review

adventurous dark lighthearted fast-paced
  • Strong character development? N/A

emilygraziose's review

fast-paced

juliafrat's review against another edition