Party of Two, by Jasmine Guillory

daniellebarbooks's review against another edition

Party of Two was an amazing addition to this series. I enjoyed following the characters lives in California and all the sweets and treats that brought. I think the writing was so fun and light-hearted and I enjoyed this romcom immensely!

Olivia relocates to California for work and a night out at a bar leads to meeting Max and sparks fly right away. A couple weeks go by without hearing a word or seeing him and it seems it was just a one time thing. Then, Olivia runs into him at a luncheon except he's nit just the random guy at the bar, he's the Senator and the sparks are still there. Can Olivia deal with a relationship that is in the public eye and very high-profile?

Thanks to Netgalley for the arc.

essentiallymeagan's review against another edition

Enjoyable romance read. It’s not necessary to read the other books in this series before this one.

meganlilyflower's review

funny fast-paced

I really enjoyed this one of The Wedding Date series. I felt the problems were realistic despite the fame angle of a lot of the conflict.

rezelazny's review

emotional hopeful fast-paced

btothebooks's review

funny lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

A fun book that keeps you engaged. I think what I really like about the Jasmine Guillory books is that they seem so far out there (in terms of meet-cutes) but are still so relatable. They're always eating, so bonus, plus, as far out as the meet-cutes are, the actions and thoughts are right there with the same ones I've had. Though, why is every proposal exactly one year later??

messyjessie1000's review

hopeful lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

bemniamsalu's review against another edition

It felt like such a quick read! The contract scene kinda killed me in the best way. These two characters felt so real & them and the supporting cast were so lovable.

lillyreads_'s review