Reviews for Before You Ghost, by Debra Anastasia, Helena Hunting

candiceb's review against another edition

If you are on a sugar high from all the Halloween candy then read this.... There's Ghosts, Mermaids, Pirates and revenge in this wacky paranormal novella. Read it inbetween trick or treating....oh there's some steamy sexy times...imagine the movie Ghost....

bookhoarder76's review against another edition

Huge Helena fan and I do realize this was a comedy. I giggled once or twice but for the most part I think this might possibly be the stupidest thing I've ever read.

sammers88's review against another edition

Quick read

This was a cute quick read with some steaming parts to it. I'm a fan of Helena but this was my first from Debra I will checking out what she has out to read next.

arhodes202's review against another edition

This was a bizarre, outrageous, sometimes sad and funny Halloween read. Sammi and Evan's relationship is quite interesting. If you are looking for something weird, quirky, and funny this is for you.

hammock_read's review against another edition

super cute halloween short story.

memorable's review against another edition

What the heck did I just read? There is good weird and there’s bad weird and this was definitely in the bad side of it. No idea what to think about it and how you even get an idea like that. I don’t even know what to say.

maleficentknits's review

Helena and Deborah have been two of my favourite comedy romance, hysterically funny romance, and angsty romance writers for a long time. Here the two of them team up for an unusually funny romance. A supposed deadly sex accident and a ghost trying to figure out just what the hell happened, the woman he loves trying to deal with her dead lover's ghost, a ghost that wants to kill her, and a psychic cop who uses beer and brownies to make ghost "hard." You have to read it to understand. And laugh your ass off.

Thank you ladies, for always making me either snort my drinks out my nose, get a massive case of hysterical giggles, or make my heart ache.

meowthvader's review