Reviews tagging Toxic relationship

The Finish Line, by Kate Stewart

spicyrae's review

adventurous challenging dark emotional mysterious reflective sad tense fast-paced

Although I might not have pictured the ending at all, I’m not mad. I will say this book out of the 3 was the slowest to read, and man does Cecelia complain/fight a lot. Less spicy than the first two. I like the story line and seeing Tobias practically beg daily.

Not really a spoiler but my favorite “aw” scene ever was the Halloween chapter.

The way it ended had my heart stomped on again, but in a good way?!

I wish there was another book to fill in more gaps, or even POV’s from Sean and Dom for the first two books, that would be incredible although I know it’s her last addition to this series. Seeing Tobias’ POV was my favorite part of this book. Maybe that’s because Cecelia has a long inner monologue and maybe it’s because Tobias had more depth than he let on, but one thing for sure is the *spicy scenes* from the perspective of Tobias were incredible.

Spoiler I MISS DOMMMMMM!!! and … “pup” got me good.

maddysbooks_'s review against another edition

emotional reflective tense slow-paced

i’m so glad this book ended up being more than just an epilogue. it ties everything from the first two books up so so well and any questions you have get answered.
cecelia is also such a badass in this one. she just continues to grow throughout the books and i love that she didn’t just immediately forgive tobias, even though that led to a ton of angst.

rmb_books's review

emotional reflective sad tense medium-paced

As much as I hated Tobias in Exodus, I do empathize with him a lot more after finishing this book. The middle dragged a little, but seeing how much growth happened between Tobias and Cecilia was beautiful. The Finish Line was a great way for me, as a reader, to have closure with all of the characters I’ve grown to love so much. The Ravenhood Trilogy has officially been placed on my all time favorite books list.

thatmillennialreader's review