Reviews for A Game of Thrones: Comic Book, Issue 1, by Jaume Muñoz, Daniel Abraham

etienne02's review

Feel good to be back in the world of George R. R. Martin after reading his book and see the serie on tv this comic book seem like a logical choice. The story of this first issue is good and respect the original story but my only complain is that the graphic are not as pretty has i expect, theyre good, but not great, and i find some of the characters, the Starks sons and Greyjoy too much alike and easy to confuse. Also the story is good but far less complex that the book, maybe to attract a younger public.
Still a good choice for a fan of that universe but not a must and not the best way to discover Martin.

alena_reading's review

I'm so glad I found out about this graphic novel! I wanted to rewatch the TV show to refresh my memories but now I can read all the comics! I'm used to actors of the TV show but different appearances in the graphic novel didn't bother me at all. On the contrary, it's very interesting to see another interpretation of my favorite series by [a:George R.R. Martin|346732|George R.R. Martin|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1351944410p2/346732.jpg]. I'm going to continue reading these comics right away!