Belladonna by Adalyn Grace

veritas666's review against another edition

Puh... es war mein zweiter Versuch mit der Autorin. Leider konnte mich auch dieses Buch nicht überzeugen. Ich mochte die Protagonistin so überhaupt nicht. In meinen Augen schwebte sie über allem, auch andere Charaktere waren mir sehr fragwürdig und nicht sehr tiefgründig.  Der Schreibstil war nicht so meins. Ich kann den Hype leider absolut nicht verstehen.

dracuhlala's review against another edition

adventurous mysterious tense fast-paced

emilyparagraph's review against another edition

dark mysterious tense fast-paced

onthebrookeshelf's review against another edition

mysterious slow-paced

whisperedsigh's review against another edition

This gotta be one of the best YA reads of me this year.

Mygod, the angst and the tension is unreal. I am unsure if this is in between YA and NA since there are adult scenes but not that expansive on it, not really close door or fade to black idk the term, but you can know what was happening if you've read enough spicy book. And no this is not spicy. This has so much potential as spicy book tho. Like for REAL, I HOPED THE AUTHOR TOOK THAT ROAD THOUGH. Reminds me so much of my first book with the same type of romantic partner: Death's Obsession. But if only that has the same tension as this, cause even though i liked the general idea of uniqueness on that book like here, i prefer this tension. Like you can really feel it in the air while readin. But nevertheless it got me hooked that i started the next one right away listening to it while creating/painting fanart. The twist, the mystery, the fantasy/paranomal part, the romance, the tension but most of, grateful for the one who voiced Death on the audio book, mygod, it has me on chokehold, whenrvrr he says, "my little bird", i'm not a fan of petnames like little mouse. But this one when he says it, goosebumps.

_______

" all those I touch die, except for you, when i touch you i feel you"
°°°°°
"I'm not so lonely anymore, little bird"
°°°°°
"For you, this world is insufficient. For you, the world could be infinite."
°°°°°
"What do you like?" .."i suppose i like you".
°°°°°

"I spent the entirety of my existence waiting for you."
"He was her home."

kazi6830's review against another edition

dark mysterious medium-paced

Absolutely loved the mystery and how everything came together. The redherrings absolutely got me.

connbooks's review against another edition

adventurous dark emotional mysterious sad tense slow-paced

nickole's review against another edition

fast-paced

whisperedsigh's review against another edition

This gotta be one of the best YA reads of me this year.

_______

" all those I touch die, except for you, when i touch you i feel you"
°°°°°
"I'm not so lonely anymore, little bird"
°°°°°
"For you, this world is insufficient. For you, the world could be infinite."
°°°°°
"What do you like?" .."i suppose i like you".
°°°°°

"I spent the entirety of my existence waiting for you."
"He was her home."

trinuhhoney's review against another edition

adventurous dark mysterious medium-paced