Reviews for The Bromance Book Club, by Lyssa Kay Adams

audsue's review

emotional funny lighthearted fast-paced

thelesserreader's review

emotional funny inspiring lighthearted relaxing sad medium-paced

raven_'s review against another edition

I couldn't put it down! This was so addictive, love how Gavin isn't your typical jock but actually a sweetheart (although he has moments of anger but who doesn't?) And how Thea started coming back to who she was before (standing up for Rachel was SO SATISFYING!!!) And their girls omg THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! obviously the cutest part (and my fav) is the book club I love how the guys really care about bettering themselves and understanding their wives or girlfriends

niyalog's review against another edition

on pause

amydobrzynski's review

funny hopeful lighthearted fast-paced

bookishstephaniek's review against another edition

I was hesitant to pick up this book. But kept seeing rave reviews of it. So despite my trepidation. I got it. And finally got around to reading it. And I’m so glad I did. I love the Bromance Book Club members and how they have learned that reading romance can help them. That entire premise is fantastic. And hearing them talk about the books is just fantastic. The love story between Thea and Gavin is so sweet and their twin girls are just adorable. All of it is just cute. But with meaning. A nice lesson can be learned in how important it is to continue to see the person you’re with. It’s just so sweet.

vaindesi's review

emotional funny

Lovely. Definitely lived up to my expectations.

celinewyp's review

emotional funny lighthearted fast-paced

hannahxalicea's review against another edition

I enjoyed The Bromance Book Club, especially since it was recommended to me by so many friends through my book club. However, I came in with incredibly high expectations and felt a bit let down by this book. I definitely enjoyed it, but it wasn't my absolute favorite book.