The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey

katelynconner's review against another edition

informative inspiring reflective slow-paced

cdjdhj's review against another edition

While the ideas for financial freedom found in this book aren't really new (get out of debt and save money), they are truly life changing. In today's reality, many of us need a Total Money Makeover, which is really a change of heart and attitude that in turn leads to increased abundance. I recommend this book to everyone who wants to have more, give more and be more.

trudy1963's review against another edition

Very interesting.

brandiereadsbooks's review

funny informative inspiring fast-paced

karyzi's review against another edition

Ew ew ew

tishywishy's review against another edition

Clear and concise advice on how to manage debt and a financial path for guiding you on what to do with your money.

I've been following Dave's strategy for a while and while the book covers the same baby steps and practices, there are definitely some gems that I had not thought about.

Dave talks too much at certain points and I could have done without the automated sounding testimonials but overall a good listen (audiobook).

envy4's review against another edition

Listened via audiobook. Great book, might buy a copy just to have around. I’ve been looking for a book without a capitalistic view on handling your money and resolving debt. He has a lot of real advice for real people. Funny enough I’m already on the right path and I’m onto step 2, but still found it immensely helpful.

mads08's review against another edition

challenging informative inspiring slow-paced

andiej2019's review against another edition

informative inspiring reflective fast-paced

cateabrajano's review against another edition

hopeful informative reflective medium-paced

I agree with some principles but also disagree with some of them. The way he put some ideas into words made it seem like a sales pitch lol