Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 24, by Mizuho Kusanagi

toriwatson's review

adventurous emotional funny fast-paced

arainai's review

Finally

iloveyou's review against another edition

algira and voldo getting more lines as they should

amazingcomfort's review against another edition

adventurous funny tense medium-paced

mariaroumeliwti's review

adventurous emotional funny hopeful lighthearted sad

andromeda's review against another edition

xing's arc still continued in this volume. yona went as emissary for xing kingdom and even gave away her hairpin—her only possession from soo-won. i'd like to think that, that's one of game changer, a prove that she totally changed. she didn't care about the throne, or liking soo-won romantically anymore. if any, she was trying to kiss hak but both party couldn't believe each other's action.

blondeebeth's review

adventurous emotional funny medium-paced

A great continuation of an even greater series. I love where this is going and the continued journey we find these characters on. Yona especially has come so far and her journey is mesmerising to follow! I won't go too much into the other characters as I feel it's a bit of a spoiler if you have not read that far but just know the character relationships feel so real yet also continues to be fun with little humorous moments between the cast. I am definitely continuing to follow this story as long as I possibly can and any spin-offs count me in!

haynoelle96's review against another edition

Literally so upset because this was my last checkout from the library that I had. So now I have to wait until my holds come in and that could take SO LONG and how could I go on after that cliffhanger?? Let me just say, I'm a little (a lot) salty that Soo Won wouldn't even meet with Hak and Yona to discuss the fact that he's going to attack the Xing kingdom. He knows that they wouldn't ask to meet him in person unless it was urgent and an emergency, considering that both Yona and Hak hate him. So why wouldn't he take the time to actually think about other options?

That idea was a bust, so now both Yona and Hak have to think of something different that would delay Soo Won's attack on Xing. Hak goes to the Wind Clan and tells them to not attack and get along with the Xing kingdom's army that's on the edge of their territory. Yona goes to ask for a favor from Tae Hung from the fire tribe to see if that would serve as a distraction for Soo Won. He's grown on me since the beginning and I'm actually starting to really like him as a character.

Once Yona speaks to him, she's on her way to the front to see if she can further delay the fighting and is stopped by one of Soo Won's advisors. And there we also see Soo Won. THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS. I'M FUCKING DEVASTATED I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW.

P.S. that one guy that wants to eat Zeno's flesh? What a fucking little creep.

Happy Reading!!

mmwiseheart's review against another edition

There are some great Yona and Hak moments on this one. I was pleasantly surprised to get to see more of the wind tribe. Yona is also becoming a leader. It’s really interesting to see how far she’s come. I’m anxious to find out what happens with Xing. Can Yona stop the war?

cxstielswings's review against another edition

Ugh i love yona sm