indeedithappens's review

adventurous mysterious tense fast-paced

readingsofaslinky's review

adventurous dark hopeful medium-paced

mustlovemustypages's review

This is a really neat concept, but having read through six issues I had hoped for some more clarity about what exactly is going on. I get that the mystery is part of the fun, and I don't need T'Challa's whole backstory right now. I'm okay with waiting it out. But more context about the world itself would be nice. The art is pretty good.

booknooknoggin's review

This read like it borrowed to heavily from other sci-fi franchises.....ugh.

helenareadsbooks's review

This was awesome! It's exciting, super fun, and unlike any Black Panther story we've seen before. I love Black Panther and I love science fiction, and putting the two together is essentially a recipe for greatness.

noucki's review

I liked the setting of this. It’s set in the future and in space because somehow Wakanda has become an Intergalactic Empire. T‘challa is a slave and he does not have any memories but he soon manages to join a rebellion.

While I found the setting interesting it’s a bit disappointing that there is pretty much no explanation for this. The story is fast paced and mostly action, going from one battle to the next with barely room to breathe in between. So it was entertaining but there wasn’t any depth to it and I hope we will get some explanations in the next volume.

kenoreg's review

hella fun, art is on point!

novelistdienne's review

Can't wait for the next Volume.

marksutherland's review

I'm guessing this coincided with Marvel reboot of some sort as it drops you into the middle of a band new story. I'm guessing Coates wanted to write about empire and slavery.

That said it's pretty compelling stuff, great action pieces with a distinct Star Wars flavour, wonderful way and colours. Lots of mystery to be resolved and I guess I'm on board for ay least another volume.

chykinini's review

STORM!!!!!! LUKE CAGE ????? MISTY KNIGHT ???!!!!!??? FUCK! IT! UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!