c_haakansson's review against another edition

A great book about climate change and how humans act and affect the Earth. Definitely a book everyone should read at some point in the near future!

kimfullofbright's review against another edition

hopeful informative inspiring fast-paced

sunnydaysandairwaves's review against another edition

informative reflective medium-paced

annainperkatory's review against another edition

informative inspiring reflective slow-paced

bvngtve's review against another edition

hopeful informative inspiring reflective sad fast-paced

An informative book of poignant information that is relevant to our time. David Attenborough explains serious and complex situations regarding climate change in a manner that is comfortable and easy to follow.

stilgar's review against another edition

A life, a statement, a call to action for everyone.
The book comes with 3 main parts.
In the 1st, David Attenborough describes how he witnessed human-made changes all over the world and through the decades. It made me admire what he achieved and did.
The 2nd part is a look into the future that lies before us if we continue as we do. It describes a depleted world with extinct species, changed climate, empty oceans and humanitarian crisis.
In the 3rd part I read about ways out of that misery. It's literally "A Vision for the Future" describing potentially our only option to keep our planet not only habitable but also worth living in for future generations.

mollieamos's review against another edition

hopeful informative inspiring medium-paced

joanaferreira's review against another edition

informative reflective sad medium-paced

awkwardreader13's review against another edition

I liked how he explained everything in a simple and easily understandable way, while also making it interesting. It's depressing to hear about how we treat our planet, but I also learned some new things that I'll keep in mind in the future

mysticallure's review against another edition

informative medium-paced