While We Were Dating by Jasmine Guillory

nancystiles's review against another edition

emotional hopeful medium-paced

nursejan's review against another edition

funny lighthearted relaxing medium-paced

agapsch's review against another edition

Solid book, just did not hit me as good as the others did

msloan23's review against another edition

Could have had some better pacing with the plot, but overall an entertaining time.

carlatemis's review against another edition

emotional funny lighthearted fast-paced

hannahrose_fgc's review

funny lighthearted medium-paced

daniellem1's review against another edition

emotional hopeful inspiring relaxing sad fast-paced

lost_in_novels's review against another edition

At this point this book should be included in the fantasy session because you have a guy that is confident, charming, hot but also is aware of people's emotions and needs, knows how to communicate feelings and concerns AND does therapy?! I mean... it's a unicorn!

This book overall was adorable! We have rich famous girl that gets involved with the guy from the marketing team, we have fake dating, we have spice, we have adorable sweet moments between both of them and we have some good spice!

I loved the representation of both of them being black people and having their own issues. She has a lot of anxiety that leave her prone to panic attacks and is on page that she has a bigger body. He has attachment issues and it's dealing with an absent father and a new found sister. I loved how they really help each other and even call each other out on their BS.

It's quick and it's cute! The only thing that I deducted a star is because I feel there weren't big stakes here. I think the author could put those characters in much worse situations to see how well they could help each other. But if you are up for a light and easy read, this is your book.

simplyforeverasia's review against another edition

lighthearted fast-paced

knew nothing about his novel before picking up beside the fake dating trope that was introduced in the excerpt. I love Ben and Anna. I felt like that brought bounced off each other nicely. At time I felt like the romance was missing something, like there was no anticipation towards as we learn early on that both characters find one another very attractive. The fake dating didn’t take place into halfway through the novel and our characters where already very acclimated with one another. On top of that I was so upset with the third up break up I wish it would of gone differently. I enjoyed the banter I felt like it was somewhat realistic and the spicy scenes oh my definitely had me small hard. Overall the novel was good it was a great a

cbswelcomehome's review against another edition

emotional funny lighthearted medium-paced