Reign, by Siobhan Davis

booklovinbish's review against another edition

Siobhan is back back back again!!!!!!!!

Siobhan is back back back again!!!!!!!!
This book was sooooo wild i can't fully form a damn sentence . This book starts off where the last book ended, with a mf cliffy. I was so excited to see how my girl was going to react in this book and she didn't disappoint . She may have even reacted a little too much at times but given the circumstance and the fact that i like her I'll let it slide. The boys are lovable as usual especially my fav , Galen. Sinner is forever an A**hole , but that is to be expected, and the revenge is soooo sweet. This series overall i give 5 stars and definitely deserves yearly rereads in my future!!!!!

angelastl's review against another edition

Crazy

This book is so good. So many emotions come out in this. I love the characters even more now. Great story.

leannelovesbooks's review

fast-paced

judahgv's review against another edition

3.5⭐️

fsmeurinne's review against another edition

This one is a reverse harem romance with enemies to lovers and I absolutely loved it. Harlow, Theo, Saint, Caz, Galen, and Caz. This book kept me guessing with all the twists and turns, the whole series was fantastic. The angst was brilliant, I love every page of it, definitely a must-read for this trope lovers. The audiobook narration by Ramona Master and Wen Ross was brilliant, I totally recommend getting the audiobook. Epic conclusion to a fantastic series!

Book Enticer
Blog |BookBub | Amazon |Audible |Instagram |Twitter |Facebook |TikTok |YouTube |Pinterest |Tumblr |Bookstore

ljade's review against another edition

I have really enjoyed this series! I found that Reign provided the perfect conclusion, and I was on the edge of my seat during most of the book.
Harlow and the boys embracing their unconventional relationship and treating each other with nothing but respect and love warmed my heart, and I enjoyed seeing Theo and Caz's relationship together continue to develop.

This book was steamy, full of surprises and truly incredible!

gemmaboooks0's review against another edition

- RH
- Mafia romance
- Trauma

The series is incredible!!
Relationship development is perfect.
The plot is perfect and is in beautiful union to the smut, not too overpowering.
FMC is so strong and she shows that she is never afraid even when she is.
MMC’s relationship is strong and they all have a beautiful friendship which is more brought together by Lo
4⭐️

loslibrosderen07's review against another edition

Es una entretenida saga that’s for sure, y Ayñ Theo y Caz, pero Saint y Galen no se quedan atrás. Lo, por fin badass que tiene más sentido. Muchos twists para mi gusto, pero al menos se supieron hilar aunque sí llegó un punto donde era de wtf is going on lol.

kalesonut's review

adventurous dark emotional fast-paced

meganyntan's review against another edition

This shit is trash but also more addicting than coke
I was barely kissing boys in high school lol I'm never reading anything about high schoolers again