Reign, by Siobhan Davis

smilee7997's review

dark emotional fast-paced

catnaping's review

adventurous challenging dark emotional tense fast-paced

brittski's review

adventurous dark emotional tense medium-paced

samantherjayne123's review

Wow!! It feels like forever I’ve been waiting for this book, but you will not be disappointed. The most fantastic way to bring this story to a close. You will go on one epically fantastic ride with this crew of characters Harlow and her strong and unbreakable love for four Alpha men who dote on her. Harlow is one formidable woman and to over come the stuff in her past to become the strong independent woman she is is beautiful to read. Yes you’ll cry, you’ll want to throw your reading device/book across the room and potentially want to inflict harm on some of these characters but let’s face it every dark/bully romance has moments like this. This is one beautiful send off to a crew of characters that I am sooo hoping we haven’t seen the last of but only time will tell. Siobhan has a way of drawing you in and making you love her characters and their worlds. If you’ve read and loved the first two you will 100% love this conclusion! And if you haven’t picked up the first book yet go do it now!!! You will not be disappointed

heather_whit's review

I do believe this review is going to be short sweet and straight to my point. YOU MUST READ the other two books in this trilogy to even understand what is going on. As in the other two books this book is fast paced, well written, and will have you completely enthralled from the beginning to the end.
I have read the other two books in this series and this book just like the others does not disappoint. It is an action packed suspense filled story that leaves you guessing until the very end. The suspense had me on the edge of my seat and every time I thought I had a part of the equation figured out I was surprised to see that I may have had part but not the whole thing. I was intrigued by how intricate all the lies and deceit were woven around everyone. I will say Harlow is just as kicka$$ in this book as she is in the others. Saint is still just as broody. Galen has come full circle. Caz is still our loveable harda$$, and Theo, well Theo comes to terms with all the questions and feelings he has.
I had to make myself put the book down just so I could do some things around the house. All the questions you have from the first two books get answered in this one.

mmacmaster's review

This book was not my fave of the series. It seemed to drag and had some predictable moments but the last 20% of the book was wow. It was unforeseen and amazing and made the book worth it. I find that trilogy books are hard because if the first is amazing the others had a high reputation to uphold.

randilee24's review

dark emotional medium-paced

booksknownoage's review

An Epic Finally for the series

Its so crazy how sad I am that Reign is the last in The Sainthood books, I feel like we have missed out so much, but all good things must come to an end right!!

Siobhan writes books with this driven passion to keep emotion within the pages flowing and it really shines in Reign, the character development and bonds really jump out and grip you, they send you spiralling as she throws you back and forth wondering what wall you will bounce off next and then she softens it with all that love and lust.

Reign holds some powerful characters for me, all who have had to grow up super quick and although Lo stands tall and proud with the vest version of herself, in Reign it is the boys who stand put the strongest for me! All the boys really dig deep within themselves and become so much better then any of the previous book's, they really haven't had it easy and they have had to go against the only things they have ever known, they have learnt to love beyond each other softening there heart's to what is there norm. Theo and Caz also kept me smiling at how they grew and how it fit so well within the dynamics of theee relationship and this is all thanks to L9, the true saintly queen

malycr's review

adventurous challenging dark emotional funny sad tense fast-paced

elyssaswanson's review

adventurous dark emotional mysterious fast-paced