Reign, by Siobhan Davis

bookworm_on_the_loose's review

adventurous dark emotional sad tense fast-paced

jaimehumen's review against another edition

⭐️3.5⭐️

zellapaige's review against another edition

There is a really cute wedding in this book and the scene that follows it is super nice in like a 'this is the kind of possessive that is sweet' kind of way. The book kinda goes to shit after that though.

samtom23's review against another edition

I was really excited for the conclusion of this epic series but unfortunately I was a little let down by it. There were some parts I really enjoyed and others that I didn't. I love Harlow and her boys and I did enjoy the ending and the epilogue, however I felt the romance became very cheesy and it didn't fit with the characters. There was a lot of filler at the beginning and it was very heavy on the sex and lighter on the storyline. I know a lot of people did love this book, so it might just have not worked for me. Overall, I liked the series as a whole but the conclusion just didn't meet the mark for me.

CW: gang violence, gun violence, physical violence, sexual assault

haybarker's review against another edition

WOW.. This series is an addictive, topshelf RH. I was hooked in book 1, obsessed with book 2, but I think this has been my favorite book yet! Between the culmination of the Sainthood gang activities, the character and relationship development, and all the truths that came to light, I was shook left and right. And the smut, WOW.. This series is everything I didn't know I wanted, but honestly needed. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, and unexpected events. While the main plot revolves around Harlow seeking the truth in her kidnapping and father's murder, there is so much secondary action, and development with her guys that I'm tempted to go back to the beginning to see where they all started from again.

medleyx's review against another edition

[b:Resurrection|51075749|Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #1)|Siobhan Davis|https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1581173790l/51075749._SY75_.jpg|75604835], ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
[b:Rebellion|50925874|Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)|Siobhan Davis|https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1583761483l/50925874._SY75_.jpg|75681730], ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Author followed !

smilee7997's review

dark emotional fast-paced

catnaping's review

adventurous challenging dark emotional tense fast-paced

brittski's review

adventurous dark emotional tense medium-paced

samantherjayne123's review

Wow!! It feels like forever I’ve been waiting for this book, but you will not be disappointed. The most fantastic way to bring this story to a close. You will go on one epically fantastic ride with this crew of characters Harlow and her strong and unbreakable love for four Alpha men who dote on her. Harlow is one formidable woman and to over come the stuff in her past to become the strong independent woman she is is beautiful to read. Yes you’ll cry, you’ll want to throw your reading device/book across the room and potentially want to inflict harm on some of these characters but let’s face it every dark/bully romance has moments like this. This is one beautiful send off to a crew of characters that I am sooo hoping we haven’t seen the last of but only time will tell. Siobhan has a way of drawing you in and making you love her characters and their worlds. If you’ve read and loved the first two you will 100% love this conclusion! And if you haven’t picked up the first book yet go do it now!!! You will not be disappointed