Reign, by Siobhan Davis

emagd's review

adventurous dark emotional mysterious fast-paced

linathebookaddict's review

Breathtaking! Absolutely breathtaking !
This series is unlike anything I have read before!
The author does an amazing job keeping us at the edge of our seat.

I had such a blast following this group of complex and unique characters.
I loved the twists and tuns, the emotion, the beautiful, raw writing and the wonderfully warped premise.
I highly recommend this series of you are looking for something fresh and different .
4 Stars from me!!

romanceschmomance's review

The final book is here and it wasn't quite what I expected it to be. Lo, Saint, Galen, Theo and Caz, they're working their way towards a better foundation for their relationship. All while keeping the eye on the end game of taking Sinner down.

Surprisingly, not a whole lot truly happens until halfway through the book and I struggled with that quite a bit.

I normally don't mind a lot of steam cause yes, they do a ton of that it in this final book. Like it will definitely set everything on fire, that's for sure. But I was just so eager for Sinner to be taken down. It's been a long time coming and he wreaked enough havoc, it was his time to go.

I loved all the intrigue and suspense of what was to come once things picked up in the middle. Siobhan writes it so well and I'm such a fan of her writing style. Me bingeing her books says it all.

Truly enjoyed this series and looking forward to my next read!

yourfavoritebookbag's review

janiegirl1975's review

dark emotional hopeful fast-paced

oogabooga09's review

Wow!

This series was so good! It wasn't your typical RH at all! Lots of angst, steam, and love. I just finished this along with the hot as hell bonus scene and I wish I could read it all again for the first time. Well done all around! Loved this so much, I cannot express this without spoilers so just know I would totally recommend this to other RH lovers.

abbygawerecki's review

trashhhhh

myntop's review

This book was EVERYTHING I needed from the conclusion of this series! It was intense and thrilling, but also SO hot and steamy. There were parts that were devastating, but the way Lo and the guys came together for each other every time was amazing. Davis has a way with words that just fully immerses the reader into the world she's created. When you read to escape, as I do, this is EXACTLY what you want in a book. There were times I was literally forcing myself to stay awake because I just HAD to read more!

Sinner is probably the worst villain I've ever read. I loathe this man, and waiting for his downfall has been excruciating. I had so much hate for this person, I felt like some of his horrendous actions affected me personally. It's a testament to Davis' writing that I felt so strongly towards a character, especially a villain. Saint on the other hand, is everything you want from a book boyfriend. He is flawed and vulnerable, but loves so fiercely and just wants to be loved in return.

This book had some losses that I mourned as if they were my real friends and family. I get so wrapped up into this author's works that I feel like I'm really there and a part of the story.

Reading a Siobhan Davis novel never disappoints. I eagerly await each release because I know I'll be blown away. While it's sad to say goodbye to Lowell and these characters, I know that there will be another kick ass book soon enough.

*I was blessed with an early copy of this book, which I voluntarily reviewed.*

rebecca_readitreviewit's review

What an epic endinv

This series has been soooo good. With all the twists and turns you can't help but stay engaged. It's filled with characters to love and ones to hate. It's the perfect mix of heat and Intrigue. There are so many bad guys you just wanted to see get what is coming to them. If you like dark TH I definitely recommend this series!