Squad, by Maggie Tokuda-Hall

oneday_atbookland's review

I enjoyed it but I do feel like the ending was rushed and a little anti-climatic. Would have worked better if it had been longer.

dame_samara's review

Heathers but make it GAY!!!!

This is gay and it slaps!

This book is fun and interesting, and if you enjoy the Heathers you will enjoy this book. The one thing I wanted was for more information about werewolf society in this world.

Content Warnings: Death, Cheating, Fatphobia, Lisbiphobia, Murder, Blood, Starvation, Violence, Sexual Harassments, Sexual assault,

itsjadenbaby's review against another edition

EBOOK // (2.5 Stars) The art style was so fun!! Also such an amazing concept. I love a “good for her” story and girl power groups slap! Unfortunately the plot was not as fleshed out as I wanted it to be. It felt really rushed especially in the end and I’m always down for a sapphic moment but it felt like it happened so they could say the story a bit gay.. Not the worst, but could have been better.

zoeliz's review

always need more sapphic werewolves in my life

sbequette's review

gmc16's review

emotional hopeful fast-paced

rysforbiddenreadss's review

This is literally so fucking iconic. It’s like Mean Girls and Heathers and PLL and Teen Wolf all rolled into one stunningly illustrated graphic novel! This was just so great and I loved the Sapphic relationship included!

seawitchindisguise's review

adventurous funny tense fast-paced

dereksilva's review

emotional funny lighthearted mysterious fast-paced

Fun read

darkacademiabook's review

ok so that artwork was beautiful !! I loved it so much omg, the drawings, the colors, everything was so perfect. I could stare at it for hours and hours.

Now, I liked the story ! But the microaggressions here and there were... ummm... well not good. I expected more from a graphic novel that was supposed to be feminist and all that.

So the 4 stars is mainly because of the artwork lmao.