Today Tonight Tomorrow, by Rachel Lynn Solomon

edebee's review against another edition

READ THIS BOOK NOW SYRSLYYYYYYY DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE JUST READ THIS BOOK NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!
Tbh I don't like most contemporary romance, I just find them to be very formulaic, cringy, unrealistic, and unbearable. But a friend kept recommending this book to me, Like seriously she wouldn't shut up about it so to appease her and my eardrums I decided to pick it up. I went into this book expecting for my eyes to be permanently stuck at the back of my head from all the eye-rolling I was bound to be doing every other paragraph............... But, I am sooo surprised to find that I fell totally in love with this book, I couldn't put it down the writing is beautiful, the characters are so real, and relatable;e, and hilarious, I usually cringe at most "witty banter" that goes on between loe interest, but I loved the dynamic between Rowan and Neil. The romance part of this book was very slow burn and authentic, it was there but it didn't take full precedence I love how Rachel Lynn shows that a girl can have many different passions and complex thought and emotions rather than being. Besides being a romance this is a book about loss, mental health, friendships, growing up, self-evaluation, life, love, heartbreak, family. A girl and a guy whose worlds are rapidly changing as they try to come to grips with who they were and who they want to be and learning to let go of that imposter called "perfection" and that if we all tried to understand each other a little better we would see that we are all imperfect and maybe we would see that we are all meant to be a little broken in our own beautiful way.....

krissareads's review against another edition

lighthearted fast-paced

alya1018's review against another edition

funny hopeful lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

gigi99's review against another edition

adventurous funny lighthearted fast-paced

zoyanazya's review against another edition

okay this was really cute but...after they got together everything just happened to fast?
Spoiler Rowan only realized her feelings hours ago and immediately they're exchanging i love yous and talking about the future. idk may appeal to some, it just threw me off guard.

mdeliennev's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

bookishlis's review against another edition

funny lighthearted fast-paced

arqi_8's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny hopeful lighthearted reflective medium-paced

schoung's review