Falling for Your Best Friend's Twin by Emma St. Clair

andrea_yeya's review

0 spice

hannahnana73's review

um. awkward. also though I'm very like her. also a bit like Zane in some ways. Also loved all the CS stuff and CS lingo lolll. Also loved Zoe!! She's such a boss

tana04's review against another edition

funny lighthearted medium-paced

sundog13's review

emotional funny hopeful medium-paced

zasou_reads's review against another edition

1.5

This best friend's brother romance is book 1 in the Love Clichés series.
I'm not sure how comfortable I am about the FMC making jokes and light about using a cosmetic product with "baby elefant bone marrow"... Actually, I know how comfortable I am, and it's not at all. The FMC was also very self-centered and jugdemental. The MMC was also kind of boring. The romance was almost non-existant, and the writing felt juvenile. All in all, I won't keep going with this series.

tucker68511's review against another edition

I really enjoyed listening to this audiobook. Cute, lighthearted rom com. This book had me laughing out loud from the beginning. I loved the NCIS references and the main-character, Abby reminded me so much of Abby from NCIS. I liked the alternating POV between Abby and Zane, her best friend Zoey’s twin brother. Can’t wait to continue the series.

kjthenerd3's review

Loved this book! A cute story with a cute trope that I haven’t thought about in a while.

electroclan17's review against another edition

Better than I expected. It's a nice pallet cleanser after multiple fantasy books.

daniellem1's review against another edition

emotional funny hopeful lighthearted sad fast-paced

turquoiseavenue's review

Very cute little rom/com! Loved that it was clean, had several laugh out loud moments and plenty of flirting/chemistry between the characters. I’ve read three out of this five book series and enjoyed each story so far!