Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

justynak_k's review

This is even worse reading it a 2nd time. and EVEN worse after just having finished marathoning TLH for the 1st time.

what was i thinking putting my tbr like this

2kids2adults's review

oh no, what comes now???

etekaipaanui's review

only1reading's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny mysterious medium-paced

pawspagesandpurrs's review

4.5*

Once again, pretty amazing. I haven't read the actual novel but I definitely loved this.

That love triangle between Jem, Tessa and Will pulls at my heart strings so damn much.

I can't wait to get into the novel to have more details and everything but this was even better than Clockwork Angel for sure.

Between TMI and TID, I definitely agree that TID is the better series... and I'm far from being done with it...

martta's review against another edition

To zakończenie miało chyba zadowolić wszystkich, przez co wyszło dziwnie.

belle_fiction's review

Ahhhhhhh, this volume is so satisfying. We learn a lot more of Will's backstory which may actually surprise you, we learn about demon pox and who is carrying it, we see Charlotte and Henry Branwell fighting to remain as leaders of the institute and we learn the following:

Jem asks Tessa to marry him (and she accepts) - I bloody love Jem!
Jessamine and Nate (Tessa's brother) are secretly married!
Will isn't actually cursed as he previously thought and so is free to let those who love him close (we learn he loves Tessa so there's a triangle situation going on here and we ALL know what's going to happen in the third installment)

This issue is more political and focuses on the workings of the Clave and the various alliances between Shadowhunters and Downworlders and Lycanthropes. The illustrations continue to amaze me and are as beautiful as ever.

And Jem continues to be ridiculously dreamy!

I mean, do you need any more reasons to read this?

ronanlynch0's review against another edition