paigemclear's review against another edition

Mistletoe Romance Book 1
Page: 392
Cry: Yes
Spicy

brii_russell's review against another edition

Very cute Christmas story! I was SHOCKED by how steamy it got, whewie. Reminds me of an R rated hallmark movie.

alyshadeshae's review against another edition

So they jumped FAST from "we're just BFFs" to "okay, but maybe we kiss" or whatever. Like, okay, maybe, but really? Maybe that's just unbelievable to me as I'm asexual, but still...

And while I could have down without the sex scenes, the story itself was fun and enjoyable.

This story lifted my holiday mood.

deblyn's review against another edition

bethanghi's review against another edition

A fun, cute Christmas romance with a surprising opposite grumpy/sunshine trope. The friends to lovers chemistry, the development, and the other relationships within the story really worked for me.

dinx219's review against another edition

I love reading Christmas stories in December. This had all the makings of a Hallmark Christmas movie with the cliche character and town names and the winter activities. Throw in a dash of spice, and we've got our story.

Nick and Noel have been best friends since they were babies. This year is a little bit different, though, because it seems that both of them have begun to see each other through a different lens. Nick is fresh out of the army and finally back home where he finds himself single, as his long-term girlfriend not only cheated on him while he was stationed overseas, but promptly broke up with him upon his return. Noel is also unattached, as her friend with benefits decided to start dating someone else. So, on a night out together with friends, when the two of them run into each of their old flings, they share a steamy impromptu kiss to show said exes they're over them. This leads to the whole town gossiping about them. The fact that they both rather enjoyed the kiss really confuses things. They aren't supposed to be attracted to each other; they're best friends! It takes a while for them to navigate through all the hang ups, but they finally manage and have a sweet and happy ending. It did move a little bit slow for me, as Noel had a lot of issues and insecurities given her history, but it was still a cute story. I'm looking forward to Book 2.

migimon2002's review against another edition

I really enjoyed this festive rom-com a lot. The lead characters were likeable (yet not without their faults), and the secondary characters were well-developed, too. The plot was predictable, but in a good way. I listened on Audio and the alternating narrators were both very good. A solid book to finish off 2022.

jmbibliolater's review against another edition

**3.5 stars**

I finished this audio book in a day. Nick and Noel's Christmas Playlist is a super cute friends to lovers. The atmosphere surrounding music made this book a lot of fun. I love how Noelle grew as a character from all the hurt in her past. I also love Nick and Noel's relationship and how they handled their new found feelings. Nick is good for her.

However, there is a slight immaturity to this novel and the immaturity's name is Amber. Amber brings out the worse in everyone including our characters. The drama was of the high school level and I think I am just way too far removed from that in my life. I wanted to skip every scene she was in because she made me cringe.

Overall, it's fun. It's light. And it makes for a good holiday read.

samwise206's review

I fully expected this to be a cheesy Christmas book, and while it absolutely was, it was also kind of amazing and fun. If you need something light and festive, but with enough substance to keep it interesting, I’d recommend this. Hallmarky but with oral.