renatasnacks's review

Really I rate Gambit & his cats 5 stars and everything else 3 stars.

One day I hope Marvel will meet the demand for a comic that strictly follows the adventures of Gambit and his cats. Until then, there's this I guess.

dreamsneverend's review

Me encontré con bastantes opiniones diciendo que esto había sido bastante cutre, pero la verdad me gusto, no demasiado, pero me gusto.

El arte fue fantástico, no saben lo mucho que me gusto, pero la trama aveces se sintió un poco floja, pero eso no quiere decir que fue del todo mala.

Creo que he dicho mucho que amo a Remy y a Pietro y solo por la actividad de ellos les voy a dar media estrella más de la que merece. Así que nada mal, pero espero que mejore

depreydeprey's review

While I like the look and feel of this title I never fell in love with this. It's smart and clever and I can't think of a time where I found Quicksilver to be more compelling but the rest of the team and the corporate structure it operates under never hit home for me.

taeli's review

read 7/22/16

bachaboska's review

4* for Gambit and Pietro' banter scenes.

grognard's review

Actually an entertaining little comic. The founding of a superhero team has always been one of my favourite comic book stories and this is quite good. Mysterious corporations, personal secrets, really great action and some good humour. Too bad the art is sloppy in some places and overall only passable in my eyes. Even so, I liked it quite a bit.

quillshott's review

Entirely worth reading just for the amazing roster, All New X Factor is a superhero book that takes a motley group of mutant X-men and tries to make a family out of them. Peter knows the characters in and out, writing dysfunction and wit into the dialogue in every page, while Carmine's art is perfectly polished. I simply love this book!

starrywhatever's review

This is by no means the best comic I've ever read, nor was I expecting it to be, but what it was was a fun comic book with great characters, nice art and enjoyable interactions between the characters, which more than made up for the slightly over-used and predictable storylines me. This was exactly what I was hoping for in this book, so if you want an easy, enjoyable read, this is a good book for it. If you want an original comic book masterpiece, go read Sandman or something.