The House at Pooh Corner, by A.A. Milne

sangloup's review

100 Book to Read in a Lifetime.

Another great book that I used to read to my kids. I love all the stories in this book including: The Blusterty Day, Eyeore gets a House, and of course The Enchanted Wood. The last little bit always bring a tear to my eye. I listened to this on Audio and the Narrator was very good with all the voices, including the little snort from piglet.

This was book #69 from the List

romchan's review

adventurous emotional funny hopeful lighthearted relaxing

sergei_ter_tumasov's review

Продолжение достойное начала! Очень искренняя, по-настоящему настоящая детская книга. Маленькие рассказы, но в каждом из них есть смешное приключение! Не в каждой взрослой толстой книге найдешь интересный сюжет, а здесь их целых 10! Одним словом-ШЕДЕВР!!!!!!

emmapotts's review against another edition

funny hopeful lighthearted reflective relaxing medium-paced

bookfeast101's review against another edition

adventurous emotional hopeful lighthearted reflective slow-paced

baronessekat's review against another edition

What is there to say about a wonderful Children's classic? This Volume has two of my favorite Pooh stories - "They built a house for Eeyore" and "In Which Pooh Invents a New Game and Eeyore Joins In". Now granted they focus on my favorite literary character of all time - Eeyore. And I fully admit that even now in middle-age, I have been known to play Pooh Sticks.

I did this as an audiobook and loved Peter Dennis' reading. And when I need someone to tell me a story, this will be one I put on to listen to.

titikacah's review against another edition

Gemes banget

beammey's review against another edition

Surprisingly better than the original for me! I adored it so much. I can't wait to read the third book in the series. I'm so bummed out I never got to read these as a kid. Oh well. Make up for it now! Of course I recommend this series, and of course I'm rating 5 out of 5 stars.

aprilcxz's review against another edition

emotional funny inspiring lighthearted slow-paced

zahrareads's review