Reviews tagging 'Cancer'
vj_thompson's review against another edition
challenging hopeful lighthearted medium-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? A mix
- Strong character development? Yes
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? Yes
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
Honestly, I had such high hopes. This plot sounded cute and was setup to be a perfect enemies to lovers story. The romance, unfortunately, took the back burner. Rory’s character was beyond frustrating. I wish the book was written differently.
Graphic: Abandonment and Gaslighting
Moderate: Toxic relationship
Minor: Medical content, Fire/Fire injury, Cancer, Pregnancy, and Alcohol