Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know by Adam M. Grant

fridde82's review against another edition

hopeful informative reflective medium-paced

Darüber wie man sich selber, andere und die Gesellschaft zum Umdenken anregen kann, und warum das wichtig ist. Interessanter Denkanstoß.

marigallich's review

reflective medium-paced

jlsjourneys's review against another edition

This was mostly listened to; 5 stars for many of the ideas. 3 stars because it felt a little long. Splitting them difference. Lots of great ideas about communication, rethinking our assumptions, and working with others to rethink theirs.

levigriff's review

informative relaxing slow-paced

laptopcharger's review

informative medium-paced

kapiolani's review

informative fast-paced

avenevs's review

challenging funny hopeful informative inspiring lighthearted reflective medium-paced

This man and his book are brilliant. His execution of how the book sounds, feels, and reads are so pleasant and engaging. Lots of accurate data and factual stories to depict simple as well as complex concepts. Charts and comics too!! SUCH a good and curious read. I wanna get more books of his and see if they’re as thought provoking.

sydneycrawford's review

challenging hopeful informative inspiring reflective

sillej9's review

I love it. I found it helped me put words to how I approached learning and why I am so fascinated by why people do what they do. Why my “why” causes negative reactions and how I can do better. I have already read it twice and I am sure I will read it again.

smf2023's review