Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez

cadylu's review

gilderlania's review against another edition

No início gostei muito do livro, com personagens carismáticos e uma história dinâmica, mas vai ficando repetitiva, meio maçante do meio para o fim, com os personagens na mesma ladainha, ainda assim adorei o final, a solução para o casal Alexis Montgomery Grant e  Daniel Grant foi muito boa.

marybeth_1120's review

lighthearted medium-paced

rubytrev's review

3.75 stars. I really loved this book. I was a little annoyed with Alexis for most of the book, but I loved Daniel. All in all this was a fun read, and I'm SUPER excited to read Yours Truly because I loved Bri.

ashpalmer's review

funny hopeful lighthearted mysterious reflective medium-paced

jlynandstories's review

emotional informative inspiring reflective medium-paced

fiwwa's review against another edition

emotional funny lighthearted medium-paced

OH WHAT A SWEET BOOK !!! small town men you never fail me. daniel is literally luke danes with softer personality and i LOVEEEEE him for that <3 abby jimenez i'm sorry i doubted you bcs of the reverse age gap trope but that turns out to be what makes this book SO funny. i love the fact that abby has such a diverse personality characters, even a privileged woman who never does her chores (ik sounds bad but some people actually lived that life) yet alexis still DELIVERED A BABY ??? queen fr. i knew i've always loved brianna she's a comedian !!! also fuck alexis's family and neil.

maggiesasha's review

It was definitely a fun read but I would have rather only had one 1st person POV. Planning to continue with this series.

rachelkay1821's review

funny lighthearted medium-paced

This was cute! It would have been a higher rating because I was really enjoying it at the start and felt the chemistry if it weren't for the slightly magical elements and the unrealistic ending. There is nothing wrong with just ending a romance book with a continuing relationship!!
It's such a cop out to me to end with marriage AND a pregnancy. Also didn't love how desperate Daniel was throughout lol like dude if the girl is telling you no REPEATEDLY, you shouldn't be begging and pleading her to change her mind.
Still will give the next books a shot though because I do think Jimenez's writing was good overall!

chardaniel's review

adventurous challenging emotional funny hopeful inspiring lighthearted relaxing medium-paced