trickphoenix's review

adventurous dark tense medium-paced

miimiisbooks's review

I guess not all things Dragon Age are good... This felt very disjointed from the established world and rules of DA. In addition, because the story was about some random characters, who we never meet in the games and probably will not encounter in any other DA thing, then to be honest I didn't really care for any of it.
(Also, don't you just love when a 17 year old teenager is heavily sexualized and drawn almost like a sex doll. Yay.)

punkgodofthestraightrazor's review

Don't waste your time. The art is ugly, the characters aren't interesting, and there are no particularly notable cameos from game characters.

hogsandwich's review

A good story, good art, ruined by a horrendous colorist. Photoshop filters, blur effects, jesus christ.

iviarelle's review

There's not much to recommend this. It had a few interesting moments and insights into the Dragon Age universe but on the whole, it didn't feel important or relevant. It feels like a side story for its own sake rather than for the purpose of fleshing out the canon.

nightxade's review

I've heard bad things about this but read it anyway because. Dragon Age. The bad things were true. Orson Scott Card apparently took the basic notes he received from Bioware and, well, wrote a basic story filled with two-dimensional characters doing two-dimensional things. It starts with a templar and a mage falling in love and making whoopee. This is not a good thing at the chantry. Not good for the mage, that is, who is hunted down and killed when she tries to escape with her child. She manages to get the child to safety, but in a shocking twist of events, the child grows up to be a mage that is forced into situations that cause her to use her magic and attract the attention of her templar dad who has to hunt her down. The most entertaining and unpredictable part of this book are the awkward poses the cover artist draws the main character in.

www.bibliosanctum.com

sarapportela's review

4 stars

It was really interesting, for a short comic story. I really hated the cousin, but I was kinda sad with what happens to him. It's nice to see stories of other characters in the dragon age world from time to time, and also the impact of the society on other characters.

Would recommend.