The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown

linluvsbooks's review against another edition

Exciting mystery - possibly more exciting for me because I was about to travel to Italy. However, I enjoyed Angels and Demons more.

linluvsbooks's review against another edition

Better story than The Da Vinci Code .

sydoodle's review against another edition

adventurous mysterious medium-paced

ducky's review against another edition

adventurous mysterious fast-paced

kimbus's review against another edition

3.5 stars.

My first review of this book was 5 stars. I read it when I was 13 and it completely blew my mind. It changes my young life back then and I understand why. If you start to read this book after you've read horse books and books about boys and love for the majority of your life, of course this will have an impact on you.

I read this book again as an "young adult" and though it is a good book, it did not me go more than "meh". I am not saying this is a bad book, not at all! I am just saying that I made the mistake of re-reading it expecting the same world-shattering feelings I had when I was barely a teen. I do recommend this book if you want a good mystery and a solid plot.

abimoss's review against another edition

Overall really really impressed by how detailed this book was. Dan Brown spoke about history constantly, I learnt all sorts of different things about The Holy Grail, Paris, The Priory of Sion, just lots. Brilliant book and would absolutely recommend this to anyone☺️

ish_is_great's review against another edition

adventurous informative mysterious tense fast-paced

aira_reads's review against another edition

I was disappointed the movie did not exactly follow the book but it worked out in the end:) Dan Brown = book genius with a creative mind

aira_reads's review against another edition

Fun

sapphic_summer's review against another edition

adventurous mysterious tense fast-paced