A Court of Mist and Fury, by Sarah J. Maas

joannadi's review against another edition

adventurous dark emotional tense fast-paced

prysm30's review against another edition

adventurous dark hopeful fast-paced

lexi8601's review against another edition

I don’t think I’ve ever connected with characters this much!! The world building is amazing. I could imagine so vividly everything I was reading! This book is a masterpiece, if I could give it more stars I would.

mbts89's review against another edition

adventurous challenging dark emotional funny hopeful inspiring reflective sad tense medium-paced

agnesbrett1's review against another edition

adventurous emotional hopeful tense medium-paced

ncmeisen's review

HOLY SHIT this book gets five perfect stars. This was even better than the first one and I was baffled by how smoothly Sarah J Mass moved from one main lover to another one. In the first book she made tamlim seem so perfect and incapable of doing wrong but by the second all he seemed to do was make mistakes AND IT WORKED. She had me despising the guy I so hopelessly rooted for. She is practically a god through her storytelling ability. I have no idea how she was able to create an undeniably wonderful man out of Rhysand and convince me that it was always in the stars for feyre to end up with him. Good god I’m baffled wtf I might have to read this again because this was the most well articulated fiery book I’ve ever read.

naomigailh's review

adventurous tense fast-paced

divinechaospages's review against another edition

adventurous challenging dark emotional funny reflective tense medium-paced

putz7's review against another edition

Probably my favorite out of all the SJM novels I've read so far.

kkaylaj09's review against another edition

This is the best book in the series. As someone who LOVED Feyre in the first book, I was thoroughly swept up in her journey to heal from her trauma and find love. The dynamic between her and Rhysand is consuming and held my complete attention throughout the book. However, Maas also managed to add new characters that would also capture my heart. The dynamics between the Bat Boys, Feyre's friendship with Mor, and Amren always saying what needed to be said, makes this book so much more alive than the first one. Maas has the ability to make me love nearly everyone in the story while completely respecting and enjoying the antagonists in it and that is what makes this series so special to me.