Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson

liujo's review

lighthearted slow-paced

alidottie's review against another edition

Super cute short book.

dpribbenow's review

funny hopeful lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

rebeccais's review against another edition

lighthearted fast-paced

vibeke_hiatt's review against another edition

After 2nd reading: I read this book twice in 7 months, so that's saying something. The flaws were more apparent this time, but I still love it.

Original: I found this book on a list of clean romances. It was charming and refreshingly comfortable. I could relate to the writerly aspects of it (searching for an agent/publisher, facing the fact that your manuscript isn't quite there yet, receiving rejections) but I also found the main characters to be very real and likeable. I knew how it would turn out, but I loved seeing how the book got there. I look forward to reading Ferguson's other books.

brittneyreads's review against another edition

lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

captainhotbun's review against another edition

emotional lighthearted

camchorse's review against another edition

emotional funny hopeful medium-paced

heyitsife's review against another edition

Rating: 3
I’m gonna be completely honest I barely remember anything that happened in this book. It’s strange because usually when I listen to audiobooks I remember more than if I were to read a physical book. I’m not exactly sure why maybe it didn’t fully grasp my attention or I was distracted. I also really struggled with the characters which I don’t experience often. The voice actor would be describing someone and I’d have no idea who they were talking about and I would think they’re talking about a different character. But I love the concept of the book so that’s why I’ve given it this rating. I think I need to re-listen to it again and then I will possibly come back and change my opinion if necessary. However, if I do change my opinion I don’t think the rating will go up.

zainab's review against another edition

4.5 stars. Definitely one of the best rom coms I’ve read in a while.