Rebel Spring, by Morgan Rhodes, Michelle Rowen

marta_silva's review against another edition

This book! Oh my god! It was so amazing!!! The plot was so intriguing, reminds me so much of GoT! There is constant danger now, on all fronts!
Magnus is evolving so fast and beautifully! Lucia became a dangerous creature but I am more afraid for her than because of her. I hope she and Cleo became good friends!
I didn't quite like Jonas in the first book and now it took some time for me to warm up to him, but I like him a lot now.
SpoilerBrion's death was horrible, I liked him a lot! The way Aron killed him was painful..
Lys is a quite enjoyable character, but she is also annoying at times..
Cleo has been evolving a lot and I like her changes, her trying to be strong and fight in her own way.
SpoilerHer marriage to Magnus, although not ideal at the time, will be quite good, in my opinion.
They are such strong characters that together, and with Lucia too, they can be unstoppable!
I didn't like the Queen's or the King's chapters (this man's are way too dark) but I liked Alexius single one even less.
And last, but most definitely not least, Prince Ashur! I swear to the goddess that the moment he leaned into Nic, at the bar, to listen to what he had to say (and maybe try to coach something out of his drunken ass) that they became OTP!!! I sincerely hope he appears more in the next book/books; his character intrigued me!!

evee88's review against another edition

OMG THIS BOOK WAS SOOO GOOD!!! 4.5 STARS
I have to say though I don't even know who to ship anymore. Rebel Spring definitely had more romance than the first, which made it wayyy more enjoyable for me. The whole books revolves around the kindred and defeating the evil King of Blood. There are a few plot twists, surprising and to be not all unpleasant. I really adored this book and I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!

hannaww's review against another edition

This book is so interesting and the story is fascinating with so many layers and characters. The story really grows with every book and I can't wait to continue with this series.

zsebibaba007's review against another edition

3,5*

alejandrabrazil's review against another edition

adventurous mysterious tense medium-paced

laphenix's review against another edition

Ooooh!

jenner33's review against another edition

This book surprised me because it included a lot more death and watchers are way more involved in everything than I expected. Cleo is still my favorite character and I look forward to seeing where things go with her. One thing I really enjoy about this series so far is that the love story is never guaranteed and it hints at multiple options which is a lot closer to real life.

brittnb08's review against another edition

This series is amazing! You never know if Morgan is going to tear your heart out or make you jump for joy!

justzohar's review against another edition

adventurous emotional hopeful mysterious reflective tense medium-paced