Reviews tagging 'Pedophilia'
Hyperion, by Dan Simmons
amibotha's review against another edition
mysterious sad medium-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? A mix
- Strong character development? It's complicated
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? No
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
I loved the world-building and was completely riveted by 4/6 of the POV chapters but I hated every mention of sex from Dan Simmons. The ick of describing sex with a 15 year old almost made me DNF, but instead I just won't continue the series. A real shame but I do still appreciate the big ideas and character dilemmas.