Gypsy Freak, by Kristy Cunning

amoneduplessis's review

adventurous funny lighthearted mysterious medium-paced

martiancake's review

More plot developments (and more sexy developments!). So there's gonna be an evil ex on the horizon in the next books, it seems. We get a pretty tantalizing glimpse at Violet's mysterious hidden monster (and how much do I love that darkity darkness McVamp guy Arion is the only one who still thinks she's a delicate fragile flower?).

krista_readsalot's review

funny mysterious slow-paced

kat1105's review

dark emotional mysterious sad tense medium-paced

shelovestoread81's review

This was a great second book. I have so many questions about her. Poor Anna but she was a great friend. I am very intrigued what Damien knows or has figured out. I can't wait for the next one.

zellapaige's review

adventurous fast-paced

Overwhelmingly intense.

bookexpression's review

Gypsy Freak is the second book in the All The Pretty Monsters Series, and it blew the first book out of the water if that was even possible! The first book, Gypsy Blood, is so amazing. I love the fact that one of the men is... different than the others. A lot of reverse harems men are too perfect and automatically fall at the main characters feet, I love that the men in this book are stubborn and hard-headed. The dark humor in this series is so.... refreshingly dark. Plus having our main character actually be fighting and not relying on other people is really nice as well!

mompkin's review

Not nearly as fun as the first because of spoilers.

daisyw2e's review

when was the last time i read a fantasy/paranormal romance with a good and gripping plot? this is now filed under my favorite book series of all time. violet is a fave heroine of mine as well.

on to the next book!!!!

dreamer4ever's review

I'm still not sure about this series, for reasons I can't yet put together, I'm still quite confused, not as much as the first book but still confused. I am going to read the next one as I believe were finally going to get the huge backstory which I have a feeling may make a very big difference. I am wondering just what in the hell is going on and this story has sucked me in, so I'll hang on and see what happens.