Window Shopping, by Tessa Bailey

rrosie_reads's review against another edition

Why was she a felon? She didn’t have to be a felon. There could’ve been the same story elements without her being a felon. Also, you can have sex in front of a Christmas tree and not make it weird.

agajk's review

funny hopeful lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

katischoene's review against another edition

I loved the grumpy sunshine at the beginning (especially that she was the more grumpy one) and the way the book handles the toxic relationships and everything

anastasia_r's review

Boring and predictable

emmahaile's review against another edition

so cheesy. the Christmas aspect was the only thing that was pulling me through finishing it LOL.

minjamelinda's review against another edition

sÖpÖÖ and little spice in it

drbdo2021's review against another edition

emotional funny hopeful inspiring lighthearted fast-paced

nclcats's review

inspiring lighthearted fast-paced

way better than i thought it would be

lightfury's review against another edition

It's my first book from Tessa Bailey and I have no idea what to expect, other than the fact it's one of those books for Christmas. What caught me by surprise what the sexy scenes between Stella and Aiden.

It's one of those love at first sight romances, which I am not a fan of because it exists too often in books and it's not the case in real life. However, the love that Aiden had for Stella is INTENSE.

In terms of the personalities of the couple, I find it very similar to mine. The couple is the opposite of the other. I guess that's how we complement each other.

I couldn't read this book at the speed I did for others, I'm not used to this type of book and after each sexy scene, I took a break from it. LOL

I was also told that books are written by Tessa Bailey mostly contains sexy scenes, so if that's what you're into, you can check out her other books.

hyac1nthgirl's review against another edition

funny lighthearted fast-paced

a super fun romance perfect for an escape! this is my first book by her, but i can already tell bailey is a master of steaminess.
cons: i feel like i had to suspend belief a little more than normal bc of this fast paced insta love (not my favorite trope). also found the nicole plot pretty useless.