aseriesofvariousevents's review against another edition

This book seemed to have lost some of the magic that had permeated every aspect of the first book, and a large bit of the second. The kids seemed almost too perfect, with Kate's super-speed and Constance's literal superpowers. It was still fun but it seemed more like an action book rather than a big puzzle, which is what I had thought made the first book so good. The real plot of the book didn't even really start until halfway through and there was a distinct lack of mysteries and clues for the society to solve. It was still fun and there were some sweet moments, but it overall felt lacking to me.

jillianwilliams05's review against another edition

This series is so pleasant. The characters were developed so carefully in this book with an impeccable plot. A perfect middle grade. Of course, I didn’t enjoy it so fully because I am not the right age range.

daphne2000's review against another edition

This was just as good as the other ones. It really leans into the sci-fi elements of the story, but we still got lots of riddles and brain puzzles so it felt like Mysterious Benedict Society novel. I really like how this ends the series so I'm kind of nervous to read the next book. Hopefully it's just as good as this.

beckibee's review

adventurous lighthearted medium-paced

jmcneill's review against another edition

adventurous lighthearted medium-paced

lorimca's review against another edition

Lots of sitting a at airports in the last few days. This was a good light read with short chapters. I suspect this series will have more books in the future. It was good but not great.

samiwise's review against another edition

A great conclusion to the series, just as original and exciting and the first two.

meg_wadlington's review against another edition

I loved this trilogy. It was cleverly written with original engaging characters who get up to all sorts of hijinks.

tinabee's review against another edition

Great read! I love these kids.

embenet's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny hopeful informative inspiring fast-paced