Paper Princess, by Erin Watt, Elle Kennedy, Jen Frederick

lynds_davis's review against another edition

Not a review, simply a warning. This isn’t a YA novel. It’s erotica masquerading as a YA novel, so proceed with caution.

luciapoloni's review against another edition

Me siento un poco culpable de que me haya enganchado tanto este libro. My new guilty pleasure

insomnolent_reader's review against another edition

This was so bad but I hate myself for liking such literary work.

ellen_vdb's review against another edition

3 sterren voor de aangenaam klinkende Nederlandse dame die het boek ingelezen heeft, de enige reden waarom ik het heb uitgelezen.

gracesx's review

cliffhanger!!?!? i need book 2 asap

melinajuliascottage's review

Fact is, i read these books in my strong straight phase.
i literally went to the bookstore in search of something '16+' so i could figure out if i even liked ANY of this.
Since honestly? this is teen erotic fiction.
But hey, atleast i know for sure now that i'm gay.
*crawls back to her collection of amy spalding, becky albertalli and kacen callendar books*

mockingjayreads's review

This is great escapist fiction, and gives me STRONG The Inheritance Games vibes. So if you liked that, you'll probably like this too.

The only letdown was I really wanted to explore these characters a little deeper. I'm happy with the over the top drama - it's great, but I think I would care more watching these people do shitty things actually caring about them and wishing they wouldn't do the shitty things. It would make the shitty things hit harder, you know?

The way it went here, I wanted more drama, simply to keep me entertained. Hopefully the next book explores their backstories and motivations deeper and leave me as satisfied as Reed would.

tastas3's review

3.5*

Not Bad. Not bad at all.
Have you ever heard of Hana yori Dango? Well, this is like the NA version. Except not as good. DUH.

Once I found out that one half of this writing duo was Elle Kennedy, I was excited because her off-campus trilogy was hilarious. Personally I didn't find this one quite as funny, but it still had it's moments.

If you're familiar with NA, then you've read this story a million times before. It's your typical run of the mill poor good girl meets rich bad boy each with their own dark pasts or whatever and then silly shenanigans follow. I am not a fan of serial NA storylines, I prefer a one book done and dusted kind of story, so I'm not sure how'll feel about the next book, but we shall see. I'm not writing off this series quite yet.

evismits's review

This book makes me cringe so much

priss's review

3/5. It's a really quick read and kind of entertaining, but not something I'd really want to keep reading about.
SpoilerThe cliffhanger is kinda mean though!