The Titan's Curse, by Rick Riordan

kairra's review against another edition

adventurous funny lighthearted fast-paced

shey22's review against another edition

Creo que me ha gustado más que los anteriores a pesar de que Annabeth salía poquito, pero estoy contenta porque por fin conozco a Nico.

bl00dy_skeleton's review against another edition

adventurous funny hopeful lighthearted fast-paced

impactmack13's review against another edition

the characters are the best part about this series. they are so well-developed and you have to love them or hate them. it's also action-packed and hilarious.

lauren_readsbooks2302's review against another edition

adventurous funny lighthearted fast-paced

I knew this was a children’s book going into the series so I was surprised but pleased when a couple of the characters in the book died.

I know that sounds weird, because unless they’re evil, why would I be happy about characters dying? But this book shows that sometimes, some of the good characters have to die to further the story and that it’s okay for characters to stay dead once they die.

Most of the time in fantasy books when a character dies only for them to be brought back, it kind of leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I also love reading these books from Percys point of view because you know as the reader that he has feelings for Annabeth long before he does and if that isn’t the most accurate thing in the world. What 14 year old boy isn’t entirely clueless about how girls feel or even how they feel about girls?

Annabeth’s dad was the winner for me in this book, since I was so wrongly robbed of Tyson content. I get he’s away living his best life in the forges beneath the sea but I really did miss him in this book. Annabeth’s dad was absolutely not how I imagined he would be, either. In the first two books, I imagined him as a suited business man, stiff and proper and sneering at the trouble his daughter brought into his home, but instead we’re gifted with a dorky historian who flies his own world war 2 plane and shoots at Titans to save his daughter. I absolutely loved him.

nad_ine00's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny mysterious sad tense fast-paced

readingthestars's review against another edition

Rereading and the scene with Zoë at the end still makes me cry after all these years

neilazaara's review against another edition

adventurous hopeful lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

leacallida's review

(4,5) I love Percy with my whole heart. I remembered not really liking Thalia, but I kinda liked her.
Anyways, so much love for this series.

annobe's review against another edition

adventurous fast-paced