The Worst Best Man, by Mia Sosa

teerreesasa's review

I am in my audiobook era

blevisky's review against another edition

(3.5)

tatahababa's review against another edition

Misty eyed jfc

meganlilyflower's review against another edition

funny medium-paced

This book was very readable but not extremely memorable for me. I think that if you are a romance reader and you haven't picked this up you can give it a try and won't be disappointed, you may even find a new favorite.

qwordyq's review against another edition

I really loved the story that came about for these two but the reason I take away one star is because I'm not a fan of how sex built the relationship than the other way around and the description of the sex was just waaaay too much for me personally but if you love some serious smut then you'll probably love this. I was more into the ooey-gooey feelings they formed and the understanding both of them had for each other and their past histories. I do wish we could have gotten a little more at the end too, just to see how things really do go for them but overall it was fun and there are some really adorable parts I know my mind will take me back to with this.

rpereira22's review

funny lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

ryann_anderson's review against another edition

funny lighthearted fast-paced

thequeenvey's review against another edition

lighthearted fast-paced

Hated the male audiobook narrator but overall enjoyed the story

layabrary's review against another edition

“In the end, it doesn't matter if I'm Lina's first, second, or fifteenth choice; what matters is that I'm the right choice."

“You’re neither my first choice nor my second choice. You’re my only choice.”

I had been meaning to read this for so long and I’m glad I finally decided to pick it up. I love Lina and the way she is a girl boss but doesn't shy away from her emotions. I love her love for her origins and culture. I related to that aspect very much as a first-generation immigrant myself.

mhairi_reads's review