Citrus, Vol. 1, by Saburouta

cidizen's review

Wtf

nerdinthelibrary's review

2.5/5

This was objectively pretty terrible but I had kind of a good time so I think I might continue?? Idk it was somewhat entertaining even if it was total trash. Big content warnings for step-sibling romance, non-consensual kissing & parent-teacher romance.

lochanreads's review

I'm giving this three stars not owing to any critical merit but just for the enjoyment factor.

This manga does well to explore the complicated sexual emotions between teenage girls. I was expecting something trashy that would appease one's need for guilty pleasure entertainment but these moments are far and few between.

Yuzucchi and Mei are now step-sisters through the marriage of Yuzu's mother and Mei's father. They are drawn together in a web of sexual attraction and uncertainty owing to Mei's implied unhappiness particularly pertaining to the relationship she shares with her father.

Thankfully there isn't any wonton sex in this volume in case you were wondering that you stumbled upon a Hentai manga. This manga does have it's relatable realistic moments and it's also beautifully illustrated.

raposisses's review

2.5 rounded up

onedaiisy's review

Wow this was bad..

ahayesthroughthebooks's review

emotional tense fast-paced

I really wish goodreads had a 3.5 star option because I am hovering between that and 4 star. While there were some interesting moments ( not different from normal yuri) I found the development of some of the characters to be lacking. However based on the ending I am intrigued to see where the story goes.

inkspitblog's review

Story is meh, art is pretty. Thank-you next

haileyasmith's review

The art was beautiful, but the story was absolute trash. I’m returning this book first thing in the morning.

readwithethel's review

Un mignon yuri qui demande un peu plus de développement et profondeur

Mots clés: manga, yuri, romance, adolescent, jeune adulte, lycée

J’ai bien aimé ce manga mais j’ai un peu été déçue car je pensais que j’allais plus accrocher. Je pense que j’ai été un petit peu gêné par le fait que la romance se développe très vite. De plus, il y a quelques moments plutôt confus ; l’histoire manque donc un peu de profondeur et de développement. En tout cas, j’ai beaucoup apprécié les dessins, vraiment très beaux.

Je pense que je lirai quand même le deuxième volume pour me faire un meilleur avis.

3/5

ebook_emilee's review

I saw a review that said this was “trashy fun”... and yeah that pretty much sums it up. Am I going to keep reading it though? Yeah absolutely. Lol