Reviews tagging 'Death'
The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach
emotional reflective slow-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? Character
- Strong character development? Yes
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? No
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
I would have liked this book more if the focus stayed on Mike and Henry’s relationship. Everything else made it a slow read for me as it just wasn’t as interesting as the on field storyline.
Moderate: Death, Death of parent, and Mental illness