Namesake, by Adrienne Young

thebooksofleila's review against another edition

"We were salt and sand and sea and storm.
We were made in the Narrows."

Me gustó. No me pareció tan espectacular como el primero, pero me pareció una conclusión apropiada y satisfactoria.

Me gustó mucho lo importante que es en este libro la relación entre Fable y Saint. Tipo me pareció muy refrescante lo mucho que ella ama al viejo. Normalmente, en los libros ya, una vez que la protagonista consigue un interés romántico, es como que él se vuelve su mundo y nada más importante. Y acá no pasó eso. Y eso me pareció muy entretenido de leer, y muy emotivo as well.

West en este libro no me gustó tanto como en el anterior; es más, se me hizo un toque insoportable. Tipo ¿cuánto le costaba decir en voz alta lo que estaba pensando? Con qué necesidad tanto misterio, bro.

No creo leer [b:The Last Legacy|56269227|The Last Legacy|Adrienne Young|https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1616782582l/56269227._SY75_.jpg|87659764] porque no me interesa mucho la vida de otros personajes, pero sí disfruté estos dos libros un montón. Me llevé una sorpresa muy placentera.

3.5 de 5 estrellas.

book_vorfreude's review against another edition

3,5 ⭐️

TW/CW: murder, violence, gore, assault, drowning, kidnapping,

I really enjoyed book one, so much so that I immediately picked up book two that very day. So this had so much potential and I feel like book two was rushed and so plot driven that our main characters have little to no logical development (I am looking at you West

frankenkath's review against another edition

adventurous lighthearted slow-paced

awolfe's review against another edition

I had no idea where the book was going go and I loved that! The ending had me feeling all warm and fuzzy. A very satisfying end to Fable's story. I cannot wait for Adrienne to release more books in this world

rubyoung22's review against another edition

adventurous emotional tense medium-paced

bookswithagemini's review against another edition

4.5 stars ⭐️

I’m obsessed with this series! I’m so happy there’s going to be more books set in this world! I love Fable and I love her journey. Ugh what a baddie

dame_arcane's review against another edition

What a great way to end this duology! This was a seamless story between book 1 and 2. The writing was just as good and places you in this world using beautiful prose without overwhelming you. Fable is a favorite of mine for sure. West is so frustrating but the way Fable handles it ::chefs kiss:: My favorite scenes are the ones where you see the found family bond strengthening. Absolutely fav scenes? Anything about Saint and Isolde. This was a fun one! They had such a complicated knot to get out of.

heather_dowell's review against another edition

adventurous tense medium-paced

lexiardis's review against another edition

adventurous medium-paced

heybrittney's review against another edition

adventurous lighthearted