Act Your Age, Eve Brown, by Talia Hibbert

nalaban's review against another edition

funny lighthearted medium-paced

kimmybookss's review

4.5/5 stars ughhh i loved it and jacob is literally my type irl so it was all the more enjoyable for me :)

mckayle's review against another edition

emotional funny lighthearted medium-paced

melzapel's review against another edition

If I could give one book 6 stars, it would be Act your Age, Eve Brown. I have loved The Brown Sisters series so much, but Eve is my favorite. Hands down I love her. I loved this story, I loved her and Jacob. I loved her confusion about where she wants her life to go. I love Jacob so much. Cried nicely. Thank you Talia, you are a star.

flaviemelo's review

emotional funny lighthearted relaxing medium-paced

fraca's review

adventurous emotional funny hopeful lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

brontereads's review

So much joy !!!!! Omg I love these books and this was my favourite. Devastated that it’s over.

juliareadsmeer's review against another edition

Talia Hibbert delivers again. Feel good romance with a lot of banter. Only the conflict at the end didn't really convince me. But would recommend this nevertheless!

mariafrancis1's review

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!!! AHHH!!!! MY HEART!!!!!
I need more of Talia Hibbert's stories. I will 10000% be reading some of her previous works!
All of the Brown Sisters will have a special place in my heart and I'm so happy I decided to read these books.
Eve's story was so heartwarming and I feel like I really needed a story like this right now. I loved how just because she thought different or needed different things, it didn't make her incapable - in fact, it made her MORE capable. Also, the fact that Jacob and Eve brought out the best in each other and practically had a language of their own (whether it was in their looks or in the way they talked) was too cute.
It's official. The Brown Sisters and their respective partners have raised my standards for love and now I'm a hopeless cause!!!

ALSO!!!!!!
Spoiler RED AND CHLOE GET MARRIED AND I SQUEALED WITH PURE HAPPINESS!!!!

alwaysbereadin's review against another edition

I really did love this. Eve and Jacob were charming both as a couple and as seperate characters. The banter was some of the best I've probably read since Dani. When I really sank my teeth into this, I couldn't put it down.It made me swoon, it made me hungry, and it made me think of other things. I am sorry to see the Brown Sisters go, but I'll visit them again, for sure. TW: childhood neglect Tropes/rep: Grumpy x sunshine, workplace romance, caretaking, forced proximity, opposites attract, dislike to love, disability and poc rep.