After You, by Jojo Moyes

fandamned4ever's review against another edition

Couldn't have ended better!

uzo's review against another edition

This needs to be read as its own book and not in comparison to the prequel (Me Before You). It’s really great! Loved it x

karenllowe's review against another edition

A good extension of the story while dealing well with the theme of grief and how to cope.
Moyes creates real characters (albeit I found Sam somewhat idealized) that react true to their natures.
An engaging read full of light moments and touching ones.

maria1085's review against another edition

I loved this just as much as I loved Me Before You. Louisa is so quirky and loveable, this story picks up right where the first left off. It was funny, sad, moving, and a good sequel. I love the author's style of writing. Definitely worth the read.

lizbrown98's review against another edition

I really enjoyed this sequel to Me Before You. It was funny and sad and heartbreaking and compassionate. I just hope we get a third one so we'll know how Louisa ends up.

rutebarros's review against another edition

Loved it!! It stayed true to the first book but was also fresh with new amazing characters and a more mature Lou. Just perfect.

emilyjackson's review against another edition

I just read Me Before You a few weeks back and loved it. It was a pretty perfect book and I was excited to read this sequel. But this was a book that did not need to exist. I enjoyed the writing and it had its moments, but Me Before You had an ending. A good ending. And not everything always has to be tied up in a nice bow, which is what this book was all about. I liked imagining how Lou would live her life after her relationship with Will and that didn't need to be spelled out for me.

hazel_leu's review against another edition

Should've been a standalone, not a series. Debating on whether or not to continue reading the series.

ahill33's review

It was an interesting tale of Louisa moving on after Will. There were many surprises throughout the book, but her growth and perseverance were apparent which made this book a great read.

valentinapaz's review