The Love Hypothesis, by Ali Hazelwood

savanna24's review

funny lighthearted fast-paced

lilyk907's review

I really needed a light, not emotionally draining book, so I went with this one even though Contemporary romance is not my usual genre. This book was SO cute. Well written, funny and relatable.

Fake dating, academia, nerdy scientists, banter, grumpy/sunshine… this one is totally worth the hype ♥️ totally loved it.

therkive's review

edit: -1 star because what do you mean this was originally an adam driver Star Wars fanfic what circle of hell am I in

This was so cute

andruea's review

emotional funny hopeful lighthearted relaxing medium-paced

mariamartinez's review against another edition

lighthearted fast-paced

briaravenuebooks's review

4.5 stars
Okay this one was super cute and steamy and fun, right up until the 70% mark. At the “things fall apart” stage in the romcom formula, I lost interest for two weeks but then pushed through the ending. It was fine, wrapped it up, rained down justice, but it wasn’t quite as angsty and tension-filled and swoony. Still, a really fun read with some cool demisexuality rep and a fun STEM academia setting/vibe. A definite recommend to anyone who loves a good enemies-to-lovers adult romance. (And the spicy scenes were some of the BEST I’ve read in a long time!)

mvisnjic's review

emotional hopeful lighthearted reflective fast-paced

k8_the_gr8's review

funny lighthearted fast-paced

sophie_r's review

This was adorable! I loved that it was a fluffy, sweet romance with two equally as fluffy protagonists. I also loved the STEM background (as a fellow science nerd).

The conflict I feel was also well done, it was realistic without compromising the characters or plot (and my boi Adam really came through).

I will say that it did fall flat for me at some points, but if you're looking for a fun and wholesome romance (with a little spice), I would recommend.

hollish's review

Straight to the favourites shelf. So good.