It Starts with Us by Colleen Hoover

csmith1017's review

Have your tissues ready and prepare your heart. Definitely a wonderful ending to an amazing story. ❤️

leanne_nighto's review

Read in a day.
Is it predictable?…yes.
Is it feel good? Yes.
Does it make you smile and feel like there is some good in the world. Absolutely.
Not sure whether it was ‘needed’ but if you’re a fan of Lily and Atlas it’s definitely worth a read.

danielledavids_'s review

Essentially an epilogue that CoHo turned into an entire book. I love Lily and Atlas so I was glad to read it. My biggest frustration was that Lily was a complete idiot around Ryle, repeatedly putting herself into dangerous situations with a known abuser still and that there were zero real consequences for him. Overall I enjoyed the book and the happy ending that came with it, even if it was a bit drawn out.

debbielew's review

lighthearted reflective slow-paced

ashsezrawr's review

1.5

letsgetbookish's review

emotional sad tense slow-paced

so, here’s the thing. i liked it ends with us, it was a little slow in my opinion, but i enjoyed it still! so i was very excited to read it starts with us! i was kinda disappointed, i enjoyed the book as a whole, BUT that ending?? i’m left with unanswered questions, and needing more. i didn’t like that it was fast forwarded it so much, but i don’t know overall it was a good read!

mearbear95's review

emotional hopeful inspiring reflective fast-paced

nnihann's review

Atlas okuduğum en mükemmel erkek karakter olabilir ❤️
Kitap bana yetmedi diyebilirim. Lily ve Atlas’ın mutlu sonlarını daha da çok okuyabilirdim.
Son bölümlere kadar kitaba 5 yıldız vermeyi düşünmüyordum açıkçası. Ne kadar güzel olsa da ilk kitap kadar etkilemedi beni. Ama Lily ve Atlas’ı, ve tüm yan karakterleri (tabiki Ryle hariç) o kadar sevdim ki ve onlar adına o kadar mutluyum ki 5’ten aşağıya bir puan vermek istemiyorum. Belki şöyle diyebilirim: Bu kitap 5 yıldız evet ama ilk kitap 6 yıldızlıktı

maddiejarvis's review

3.75! I love Lily & Atlas. The ending felt weird- not a fan of the vows. But overall, I like that there’s a happy ending :)

julieanncordero's review

I did really like this book, and didn’t necessarily feel like it was just a money grab for Colleen Hoover, but after reading the book I was left wanting more still. I want to know what happens next and how life is in 10, 15 years.